Gates vs. Jobs: The Game! Gates vs. Jobs: The Game!

PCs Rule!!

Played this before, I love it. Best game EVER made, you should make a second one! Maybe add more combos, so swing your lightsaber left then right and up and you fly up and throw a Start button at Steve Jobs.
Maybe make a story mode?

Anywho, this rocks :DDD
10 STARS :D

Mouse run Mouse run

Cool

Nice game, and it's good that you tried to implement some anti-cheating.
Good difficulty, nice levels. Yay!

HOWEVER there is one cheat that is still possible. If somebody flicks their mouse really fast, sometimes it doesn't detect them hitting the walls, and if they're lucky then they can hit the red dot and win the level. Ah well.

-Avoid- -Avoid-

Average

It's okay, but really, like the last reviewer I hate the way you drift. You barely press the controls and wham, you go flying into a wall. I think it would be better if you reduced the drift, and made it so you bounced off the sides of the SWF rather than dying. Also, If you're right next to a block, you die, which is rather unfair seeing as you are quite clearly not touching the side.

Overall it's okay :)

sticky49r responds:

Bouncing off, hm... Not a bad idea, I'll think about it.

III Mouse III Mouse

Average

It's an okay game, I like it but how on earth are you meant to get past where it says "CHEAT!"? You can't right click and go round.

Overall nice but impossibly hard...

Logico responds:

read a "respond to review" below

Shattered Glass Shattered Glass

Cool

Well-done game, really quite good. Well done.

MarcK responds:

:) thank you!

box jumper box jumper

Bad game... sorry

Sorry, but there's nothing I can find that would be fun in that game. Level 2 is basically impossible to me. A good try, but I don't like it. Sorry.

Gravity Orb (V1.5) Gravity Orb (V1.5)

Okay

Well, it's original and a good idea, but it's far too difficult.
I would suggest lowering the gravity a bit. However it gets easier when you get the hang of it :)

2006| LoP Trilogy 2 2006| LoP Trilogy 2

Sweet

I played this once before. Very original, very funny too. Secrets are good.

Athalina RPG Athalina RPG

Cool game

I like it, but it's a tiny bit difficult. Great stat system and everything too. This is the third time I played it and it wasn't as boring as games get on the third play. :D

-Telepath RPG Chapter 2- -Telepath RPG Chapter 2-

Okay

Yeah, I got that bug too, wandered and spoke to the shadow thing, went near the barrels and got transported to a boat...

Other than that, great game! :D